Contacting Milan Olle?

  • htcstech
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2013
      Hello All,

      I've been trying to contact Milan Olle - one of our members and a possible
      relation.
      I'm off to Hungary on Saturday and then Slovakia later in May. He may be
      interested in the research I'll be doing.
      If you have an alternate email address for him, or know if he is still
      interested in this group, could you/he email me privately?
      Thanks

      Peter M.
      htcstech@...

    • Margo Smith
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2013
        Hi, Peter

        Milan lives in the Chicago, Illinois area.  I'll try to find him on switchboard.com and give him a call.

        Margo

        >________________________________

      • Margo Smith
        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2013
          Peter, apparently Milan has an unlisted phone.  I wasn't able to call him.

          >________________________________

        • Milan Olle
          Message 4 of 7 , May 3, 2013
            Hello All,

            Sorry about my absence from the group. My computer malfunctioned and one day refused to turn on. I haven't replaced it since.

            I knew there was another Milan Olle in Racine. I didn't know there was one in Chicago. I do have family in Chicago.

            I am actually in the Toronto, Ontario area. I can be reached at coolkeytool@.... Maybe you typed yahoo.com? I look forward to hearing from you.

            Milan Olle

            ________________________________
            Peter, apparently Milan has an unlisted phone.  I wasn't able to call him.

            >________________________________

          • Margo Smith
            Message 5 of 7 , May 3, 2013
              A plethora of Milans!  There is a Milan Olle is SW suburban Chicago whom I met several years ago at the Naperville Family History Center.  His family is from the Ruzomberok area.

              >________________________________

            • htcstech
              Message 6 of 7 , May 5, 2013
                Thanks for your responses. Milan? I'll contact you privately when I'm
                closer to getting to Slovakia. Right now it's time here i Hungary with
                missing relatives :)

                Peter M.

                On 4 May 2013 06:51, Margo Smith <margolane61@...> wrote:

                > **
                >

                > A plethora of Milans! There is a Milan Olle is SW suburban Chicago whom I
                > met several years ago at the Naperville Family History Center. His family
                > is from the Ruzomberok area.

              • Milan Olle
                Message 7 of 7 , May 16, 2013
                  Margo,