Re: Surnames from Feb 1976 Slovak magazine

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18 12:44 PM
      Yes, I would be very interested in the surname Hudak on page 5
      of the magazine. Thank you! -Tom

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa" <mabensh@...> wrote:

      > I have been able to scan and save a "Children's Friend" Slovak magazine from Feb. 1976. There are many surnames which I've listed below by page number. I will be happy to send a copy to anyone who thinks they may have a connection with a surname. Please identify the page number you would like to receive in your request. Thanks.
      >
      > p3 - Matuschak
      > p4 - Matuschak, Egan
      > p5 - Tyrs, Fugner, Remeta, Karch, Hudak
      > p6 - Tupy, Smolkowicz, Oros, Gasparovic, Yellen, Kostelnik, Roman
      >
      > p8 - Lojek, Pogorelec, Glodava
      > p9 - Durick, Mihalovic, Koscak, Husy, Zitnay, Slovensky
      > p10 - Markovic, Simko, Zagorsky, Lojek, Kopchak
      > p14 - Bohm, Kowalski

    • Tony Puskar
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 18 1:59 PM
        Tom,

        I met with a relative on mine when I was in Mokroluh, Slovakia last September.  His name is Andrej Hudak.

        Tony

        ________________________________
        Yes, I would be very interested in the surname Hudak on page 5
        of the magazine. Thank you! -Tom

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa" <mabensh@...> wrote:

        > I have been able to scan and save a "Children's Friend" Slovak magazine from Feb. 1976. There are many surnames which I've listed below by page number. I will be happy to send a copy to anyone who thinks they may have a connection with a surname. Please identify the page number you would like to receive in your request. Thanks.
        >
        > p3 - Matuschak
        > p4 - Matuschak, Egan
        > p5 - Tyrs, Fugner, Remeta, Karch, Hudak
        > p6 - Tupy, Smolkowicz, Oros, Gasparovic, Yellen, Kostelnik, Roman
        >
        > p8 - Lojek, Pogorelec, Glodava
        > p9 - Durick, Mihalovic, Koscak, Husy, Zitnay, Slovensky
        > p10 - Markovic, Simko, Zagorsky, Lojek, Kopchak
        > p14 - Bohm, Kowalski

      • Evelyn Marsh
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21 1:30 PM
          Tony,Would you please contact me at my personal email: evelynmarsh@... - I am interested in your last name.Thanks,Evelyn

          Evelyn
          To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com

          Yes, I would be very interested in the surname Hudak on page 5

          of the magazine. Thank you! -Tom

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa" <mabensh@...> wrote:

          > I have been able to scan and save a "Children's Friend" Slovak magazine from Feb. 1976. There are many surnames which I've listed below by page number. I will be happy to send a copy to anyone who thinks they may have a connection with a surname. Please identify the page number you would like to receive in your request. Thanks.

          > p3 - Matuschak

          > p4 - Matuschak, Egan

          > p5 - Tyrs, Fugner, Remeta, Karch, Hudak

          > p6 - Tupy, Smolkowicz, Oros, Gasparovic, Yellen, Kostelnik, Roman

          > p8 - Lojek, Pogorelec, Glodava

          > p9 - Durick, Mihalovic, Koscak, Husy, Zitnay, Slovensky

          > p10 - Markovic, Simko, Zagorsky, Lojek, Kopchak

          > p14 - Bohm, Kowalski

        • Bonnie
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 25 11:20 AM
            That's interesting Tony, do you have any association with Hudak's in PA? My Hudak ancestors were from Olyso (Olsov), formerly Saros County. -Tom