Photo posted

  • jastoll@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18, 2013
      I posted a photo called "house wreckers" it is group of men who worked demolition in NYC. My relative is in it he came from Letnice in 1906. Wonder if anyone recognizes the photo or knows others in it
    • Ron
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 18, 2013
        Your photo is posted with "Resolution: 348x480", which is too small for my eyes to see the faces. The Photos section of Yahoo Groups reduces photos that are posted there.

        I suggest you take a larger version of the photo and post it under "Files" where it will not be reduced, and will be more legible for readers.

        Then please remove the photos after a few weeks or a month so the storage space will be usable for other genealogical postings.

        Thanks.

        Ron

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "jastoll@..." <jastoll@...> wrote:

        > I posted a photo called "house wreckers" it is group of men who worked demolition in NYC. My relative is in it he came from Letnice in 1906. Wonder if anyone recognizes the photo or knows others in it

      • vera holman
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18, 2013
          Jon,
          For better vision of the picture you posted, I clicked on VIEW and there
          you can zoom the picture to the size for better viewing!
          Wishing the best,
          Vera
          On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:45 AM, jastoll@... <jastoll@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > I posted a photo called "house wreckers" it is group of men who worked
          > demolition in NYC. My relative is in it he came from Letnice in 1906.
          > Wonder if anyone recognizes the photo or knows others in it

        • lovadina_karen
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 18, 2013
            I don't know anyone in the photo but, was wondering if the man in the front row, third from the left, has a dog in his lap?

            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "jastoll@..." <jastoll@...> wrote:

            > I posted a photo called "house wreckers" it is group of men who worked demolition in NYC. My relative is in it he came from Letnice in 1906. Wonder if anyone recognizes the photo or knows others in it

          • Ja Stoll
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 25, 2013
              Not sure - it looked that way to me too