Re: [S-R] Church headers

  • MGMojher
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2013
      Bill,
      Couldn’t get on, here on the West Coast.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013
        I would love to have a translation of the headers for Church records, for Death, Baptism, Marriage in Latin and Hungarian. The link below http://homepages.bmi.net/~latin/ Does not work for me, I get Page cannot be found.

        Thanks!

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "MGMojher" <mgmojher@...> wrote:

        > Bill,
        > Couldn’t get on, here on the West Coast.

      • John
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013
          https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/Latin_Genealogical_Word_List

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013