Is this the correct way to write this location?

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2013
      If I wanted to write the location correctly for Nátafalva, now Nacina Ves, would these be correct?

      Under Hungarian rule: Nátafalva, Nagy-mihályi járás, Zemplén megye, Hungary, but usually just written as Nátafalva, Zemplén, Hungary.

      Current day: Nacina Ves, okres Mihalovce, Kosice kraj, Slovensko, usually written as Nacina Ves, Kosice, Slovensko

      If these are incorrect, what would be the correct form?

      Thanks,

      Judy