Old LDS site

  • John
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 10, 2013
      >>> looks like the old FHL search by keyword and place, etc is shut down either temporally or permanently. Once I figure out the exact village, how do I work around that? <<<

      It worked just fine for me.
    • Judy
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 10, 2013
        Thanks John,

        Using my old link to that page kept giving me an "Oops We can't seem to find this page" message. But today I tried getting there from scratch without my old favorite link and was able to find a newer version of the search page. Maybe with their latest changes my old link was broken. I'm good now. Thanks for giving me your feedback. It made me keep looking and now I've got a good link.

        Judy