Translation of Russian

  • jtgen96
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
      We found a tombstone of a relative. The lettering was in the Russian language. The following are the letters in our language represented by the Cyrillic. We know the name is Alexander Kelli, but can someone tell us what the second line says in English.

      Aleksander Kellij
      Prichodnik Grabovsky

      Thanks for your help.
    • jcotteret
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2013
        The second line says :
        parishioner of (from) Grabovska (apparently in Poland)

        Regards

        Jacques