Surnames from 1976 Slovak magazine

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2013
      I have scanned a Slovak magazine from Jan. 1976. There are many articles and pictures. If you would like me to email one of the pages to you, let me know the page number and I will be glad to do so.

      p1 - Stofko, Venit, Klimchak
      p3 - Pitek, Stroncek, Piontek
      p4 - Sciranka, Kostelnik, Pitek, Kollar
      p5 - Krupa, Koscak, Kostelnik

      p6 - Hruska, Ruyak, Csejka, Falat, Kopchak, Marsik, Sotak, Dernay
      p7 - Block, Gasparin
      p8 - Galus, Krack
      p9 - Sciranka, Lipovsky
      p11 - Kluka, Pitek

      p14 - Galus, Brynczka, Glodava, Pavlik, Pavlica, Bednar
      p15 - Zelenak, Lipovsky
      p16 - Petruff, Gasparik, Pogorelec, Porubsky, Buc, Stofko, Venit, Klimchak, Ulichney
    • Julie & Kevin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2013
        Yes, please Page 5 .. Thank you very much...

        Julie B in NC

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2013
          Forgive me if this question is obvious but what is a Slovak magazine and how do you associate surnames to the magazine pages?  How would I determine if my family was represented in the magazine?
          Thanks