Re: [S-R] Re: Kasa Ship Manifest

  • angela
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2013
      Tom,

      I went back to double check and on the second page of the manifest it says that Vendelin was in the country from 1907-1910 living in Brier Hill, PA (it's spelled wrong on the manifest). This is definitely where Jan Kassa lived because I know his daughter was born there. It also says on Vendelin's baptism record that he married an Anna Rusek in 1910 in Letnicie. So I think that it all fits pretty well.

      Thank you again!

      Angela