Novotny in Korenice or Ratbor

  • __A_YAHOO_USER__
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013
      New files were uploaded in Basia's files.
      Still looking for family of Anna Novonty married to Joseph Novotny . I suspect these two families were related since they originated in Korenice Czech. My search ends with Anna and since I can't read the language not sure who her mom and dad are and where the families merge. Also would love to know where they (Novotny) came from before they settled Korenice in the 1600's. Must have had land rights granted by someone (?) important.