Blurred frames

  • Robert Pollak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
      I contacted Family Search about the problem of fraes being blurred at start.  Here is their reply which makes sense.

      What you are experiencing is not a ‘problem’, but  a  manifestation of
      the time it takes to load the pixels of large images.  The images will
      not come into focus until they are fully loaded and the larger the
      image, the longer it may take for it to come into focus.  High speed
      internet connections should hasten the process and high internet site
      usage may slow down the process, but it is a normal part of the image

      Bob Pollak