Eastern European Workshop info

  • Peg's Gmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
      Doing Slovak research will be covered in Daniel Schlyter's track on the Kingdom of Hungary at this year's Eastern European Research Workshop sponsored by FEEFHS. Those with Carpatho-Rus' origins may also find Thom Edlund's Russian track of interest. I was surprised to find so many records on the line I am researching written in Cyrillic script; Thom covers that as well. When not attending a specific country of origin track, the research essentials track offers a variety of courses such as "Historical Geography" and "Latin for Genealogists."

      The 20th annual event will be held August 6-10, 2013 at the Plaza Hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah, and includes a networking reception, 3 full days of workshops, plenty of research time, and a one-on-one consultation. Optional events include a pre-workshop tour and an extra day of research on your own or with consultant assistance.

      Full program information may be found at feefhsworkshop.org. Or email me with questions.

      Peg Ivanyo