Re: [S-R] Re: Gomorrakos descendants Sipos

  • j-yves auclair
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
      I do not understand.
      I have received some informations from Slovak town halls and I never paid.....
      Do you live in Slovakia or Canada ?
      J-Yves

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
        I know longer know what they are charging for a search. Before they charged by the hour. That is why having as much information as possible helps. From my experience it has been easier to get things from the archives via the internet that it was going to the archives.

        The alternatives would be to hire a genealogist to go to the archive for you. They charge in the $20 an hour range, plus mileage. So a day could cost between $100 and $200 dollars.

        The Sekretariat is Slovak for Secretary, in the case for State Archives at Banska Bystrica. http://www.archivneusohl.sk/kontakt is a link to the kontakt/contact page, in general, for the Banska Bystrica archives. Headings: Vaše meno (povinné) / Your name (required), Váš email (povinné) / Your e-mail address (required), Predmet / Subject, Vaša správa / Your message and Odoslat / Send.

        If you have Google Translate you can translate you message. Paste the translation below your English version. Keep the sentences simple. Be precise in what you want done, providing all information you have. And ask for price to do a search.

        Here is an alternative e-mail address
        Státny archív v Banskej Bystrici
        Komenského ulica č. 26,
        P.O.BOX 224, pošta 1, 974 01
        tel.:048/415 29 36,
        fax.: 048/415 29 36
        De : John <mailto:johnqadam%40yahoo.com>
        À : mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com
        Envoyé le : Jeudi 28 mars 2013 20h33
        Objet : [S-R] Re: Gomorrakos descendants Sipos

        Banska Bystrica RC church records are online at https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FM99C-HSJ%3A255217239%3Fcc%3D1554443

        --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@...> wrote:

        > Thank you John !
        > Religion is Roman Catholic.
        > Jean-Yves
        >
        > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "John" <johnqadam@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Which religion?
        > >
        > > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hello,
        > > > Can someone find children
        > > > 1) Stefan SIPOS born Banska Bystrica, married 28/09/1909 GOMORRAKOS Susanna Huslovitz
        > > > 2) Maria SIPOS, Stefan's sister, married 14.11.1909 GOMORRAKOS Honesz Francisco.
        > > > Thank you.
        > > > Jean-Yves

      • Zuzana Peer
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
          I can help with translation into Slovak any time. Just let me know.
          Zuzana

          ________________________________

          De : John <mailto:johnqadam%40yahoo.com>
          À : mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com
          Envoyé le : Jeudi 28 mars 2013 20h33

          Banska Bystrica RC church records are online at https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FM99C-HSJ%3A255217239%3Fcc%3D1554443

          --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@...> wrote:

          > Thank you John !
          > Religion is Roman Catholic.
          > Jean-Yves
          >
          > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "John" <johnqadam@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Which religion?
          > >
          > > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hello,
          > > > Can someone find children
          > > > 1) Stefan SIPOS born Banska Bystrica, married 28/09/1909 GOMORRAKOS Susanna Huslovitz
          > > > 2) Maria SIPOS, Stefan's sister, married 14.11.1909 GOMORRAKOS Honesz Francisco.
          > > > Thank you.
          > > > Jean-Yves

        • j-yves auclair
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013