Gomorrakos descendants Sipos

  • jean-yves
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 28, 2013
      Hello,
      Can someone find children
      1) Stefan SIPOS born Banska Bystrica, married 28/09/1909 GOMORRAKOS Susanna Huslovitz
      2) Maria SIPOS, Stefan's sister, married 14.11.1909 GOMORRAKOS Honesz Francisco.
      Thank you.
      Jean-Yves
    • John
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 28, 2013
        Which religion?

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > Can someone find children
        > 1) Stefan SIPOS born Banska Bystrica, married 28/09/1909 GOMORRAKOS Susanna Huslovitz
        > 2) Maria SIPOS, Stefan's sister, married 14.11.1909 GOMORRAKOS Honesz Francisco.
        > Thank you.
        > Jean-Yves

      • jean-yves
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 28, 2013
          Thank you John !
          Religion is Roman Catholic.
          Jean-Yves

          > Which religion?
          >
          > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > > Can someone find children
          > > 1) Stefan SIPOS born Banska Bystrica, married 28/09/1909 GOMORRAKOS Susanna Huslovitz
          > > 2) Maria SIPOS, Stefan's sister, married 14.11.1909 GOMORRAKOS Honesz Francisco.
          > > Thank you.
          > > Jean-Yves

        • John
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 28, 2013
            Banska Bystrica RC church records are online at https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FM99C-HSJ%3A255217239%3Fcc%3D1554443

            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@...> wrote:

            > Thank you John !
            > Religion is Roman Catholic.
            > Jean-Yves

            > > Which religion?
            > >
            > > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hello,
            > > > Can someone find children
            > > > 1) Stefan SIPOS born Banska Bystrica, married 28/09/1909 GOMORRAKOS Susanna Huslovitz
            > > > 2) Maria SIPOS, Stefan's sister, married 14.11.1909 GOMORRAKOS Honesz Francisco.
            > > > Thank you.
            > > > Jean-Yves

          • jean-yves auclair
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 28, 2013
              Thank you, I know these records, but there is no births after 1909.
              They are not online. So I ask help from somebody living in Slovakia.
              J-Yves

              ________________________________
              De : John <johnqadam@...>
              À : SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
              Envoyé le : Jeudi 28 mars 2013 20h33
              Objet : [S-R] Re: Gomorrakos descendants Sipos

              --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@...> wrote:

              > Thank you John !
              > Religion is Roman Catholic.
              > Jean-Yves
              >
              > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "John" <johnqadam@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Which religion?
              > >
              > > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hello,
              > > > Can someone find children
              > > > 1) Stefan SIPOS born Banska Bystrica, married 28/09/1909 GOMORRAKOS Susanna Huslovitz
              > > > 2) Maria SIPOS, Stefan's sister, married 14.11.1909 GOMORRAKOS Honesz Francisco.
              > > > Thank you.
              > > > Jean-Yves

            • MGMojher
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 28, 2013
                J-Yves,
                Slovakia has a 100 year privacy rule. The records were filmed back in the early 90’s, which means they were on suppose to film records up to the 1990’s.They started in Eastern Slovakia and worked their way west. Banska Bystrica is close to the north-central Slovakia. Banska Bystrica has an archive which you can contact directly, the “Posli spravu” is a link for sending an e-mail. They should be able to tell you how much it would cost to do a search. English has been the second language of Slovakia since 1993, they should be able to understand your e-mail:
                Štátny archív v Banskej Bystrici
                Sekretariát
                Komenského 26, P.O.Box 224, 974 01 Banská Bystrica

                048/ 415 29 36
                048/ 415 48 69
                Pošli správu, on the form: Odosielateľ/Sender, Text/Text and Priložiť súbor/attach a file

                De : John <mailto:johnqadam%40yahoo.com>
                À : mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com
                Envoyé le : Jeudi 28 mars 2013 20h33

                Banska Bystrica RC church records are online at https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FM99C-HSJ%3A255217239%3Fcc%3D1554443

                --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@...> wrote:

                > Thank you John !
                > Religion is Roman Catholic.
                > Jean-Yves
                >
                > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "John" <johnqadam@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Which religion?
                > >
                > > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hello,
                > > > Can someone find children
                > > > 1) Stefan SIPOS born Banska Bystrica, married 28/09/1909 GOMORRAKOS Susanna Huslovitz
                > > > 2) Maria SIPOS, Stefan's sister, married 14.11.1909 GOMORRAKOS Honesz Francisco.
                > > > Thank you.
                > > > Jean-Yves

              • MGMojher
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 28, 2013
                  In the Slovak Records:
                  Stefan Sipoš
                  Slovakia, Church and Synagogue Books, 1592-1910

                  a.. spouse:Erza Bičkoš
                  b.. child:Ondrej Sipoš

                  Stefan Sipos
                  Slovakia, Church and Synagogue Books, 1592-1910

                  a.. spouse:Erža Bičkos
                  b.. child:Erža Sipos

                  Stefan Šipoš
                  Slovakia, Church and Synagogue Books, 1592-1910

                  a.. spouse:Alžbeta Bičkoš
                  b.. child:Jan Šipoš

                  This Stefan Sipos lived in Kosice.

                  https://familysearch.org/search/record/results#count=20&query=%2Bgivenname%3AStefan~%20%2Bsurname%3ASIPOS~&collection_id=1554443 There are 757 Stefan Sipos

                  https://familysearch.org/search/record/results#count=20&query=%2Bgivenname%3AMaria%20%2Bsurname%3ASIPOS%20%2Bmarriage_year%3A1909-1910~&collection_id=1554443 There are 338 hits for Maria Sipos married 1909-1910

                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 28, 2013
                    What you are looking for is in the local civic registry office and is available upon payment of a small amount to the registrar. Perhaps a pro genealogist can help you.

                    --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, jean-yves auclair <auclair.jeanyves@...> wrote:

                    > Thank you, I know these records, but there is no births after 1909.
                    > They are not online. So I ask help from somebody living in Slovakia.
                    > J-Yves
                    >

                    > ________________________________
                    > De : John <johnqadam@...>
                    > À : SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
                    > Envoyé le : Jeudi 28 mars 2013 20h33
                    > Objet : [S-R] Re: Gomorrakos descendants Sipos
                    >

                    > Banska Bystrica RC church records are online at https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FM99C-HSJ%3A255217239%3Fcc%3D1554443
                    >
                    > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Thank you John !
                    > > Religion is Roman Catholic.
                    > > Jean-Yves
                    > >
                    > > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "John" <johnqadam@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Which religion?

                  • j-yves auclair
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                      Thank you,
                      What's e-mail of Sekretariat ?
                      Do you know the price to have the photo of a birth ?
                      I know the exact date and place of 2 persons. It is more 100 years.
                      I had some informations from Zilina town hall and I never paid. But Banska Bystrica refuse to answer my mails and letters by post.
                      I think you live in USA and it is not easy for you to help me.

                      De : John <mailto:johnqadam%40yahoo.com>
                      À : mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com
                      Envoyé le : Jeudi 28 mars 2013 20h33

                      Banska Bystrica RC church records are online at https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FM99C-HSJ%3A255217239%3Fcc%3D1554443

                      --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@...> wrote:

                      > Thank you John !
                      > Religion is Roman Catholic.
                      > Jean-Yves
                      >
                      > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "John" <johnqadam@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Which religion?
                      > >
                      > > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Hello,
                      > > > Can someone find children
                      > > > 1) Stefan SIPOS born Banska Bystrica, married 28/09/1909 GOMORRAKOS Susanna Huslovitz
                      > > > 2) Maria SIPOS, Stefan's sister, married 14.11.1909 GOMORRAKOS Honesz Francisco.
                      > > > Thank you.
                      > > > Jean-Yves

                    • j-yves auclair
                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                        Thank you.
                        Yes there is 757 Stefan Sipos, but my Stefan Sipos is not married Alžbeta Bičkoš and not married Erza Bičkoš. He is married Susanna Huslovitz. There is only 1 Sipos/Huslovitz in 1909 and there is 0 match in family search for births.
                        That's the reason I asked help in Slovakia (it is more 100 years between 1909 and 1913).
                        But I found nobody for help and town halls in the surroundings Banska do not answer.
                        Best regards.
                        J-Yves

                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                          I do not understand.
                          I have received some informations from Slovak town halls and I never paid.....
                          Do you live in Slovakia or Canada ?
                          J-Yves

                          What you are looking for is in the local civic registry office and is available upon payment of a small amount to the registrar. Perhaps a pro genealogist can help you.

                          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, jean-yves auclair <auclair.jeanyves@...> wrote:

                          > Thank you, I know these records, but there is no births after 1909.
                          > They are not online. So I ask help from somebody living in Slovakia.
                          > J-Yves

                          > ________________________________
                          > De : John <johnqadam@...>
                          > À : SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
                          > Envoyé le : Jeudi 28 mars 2013 20h33
                          > Objet : [S-R] Re: Gomorrakos descendants Sipos

                          > Banska Bystrica RC church records are online at https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FM99C-HSJ%3A255217239%3Fcc%3D1554443
                          >
                          > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Thank you John !
                          > > Religion is Roman Catholic.
                          > > Jean-Yves
                          > >
                          > > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "John" <johnqadam@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > Which religion?

                        • MGMojher
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                            I know longer know what they are charging for a search. Before they charged by the hour. That is why having as much information as possible helps. From my experience it has been easier to get things from the archives via the internet that it was going to the archives.

                            The alternatives would be to hire a genealogist to go to the archive for you. They charge in the $20 an hour range, plus mileage. So a day could cost between $100 and $200 dollars.

                            The Sekretariat is Slovak for Secretary, in the case for State Archives at Banska Bystrica. http://www.archivneusohl.sk/kontakt is a link to the kontakt/contact page, in general, for the Banska Bystrica archives. Headings: Vaše meno (povinné) / Your name (required), Váš email (povinné) / Your e-mail address (required), Predmet / Subject, Vaša správa / Your message and Odoslat / Send.

                            If you have Google Translate you can translate you message. Paste the translation below your English version. Keep the sentences simple. Be precise in what you want done, providing all information you have. And ask for price to do a search.

                            Here is an alternative e-mail address
                            Státny archív v Banskej Bystrici
                            Komenského ulica č. 26,
                            P.O.BOX 224, pošta 1, 974 01
                            tel.:048/415 29 36,
                            fax.: 048/415 29 36

                            De : John <mailto:johnqadam%40yahoo.com>
                            À : mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com
                            Envoyé le : Jeudi 28 mars 2013 20h33

                            Banska Bystrica RC church records are online at https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FM99C-HSJ%3A255217239%3Fcc%3D1554443

                            --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@...> wrote:

                            > Thank you John !
                            > Religion is Roman Catholic.
                            > Jean-Yves
                            >
                            > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "John" <johnqadam@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Which religion?
                            > >
                            > > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > Hello,
                            > > > Can someone find children
                            > > > 1) Stefan SIPOS born Banska Bystrica, married 28/09/1909 GOMORRAKOS Susanna Huslovitz
                            > > > 2) Maria SIPOS, Stefan's sister, married 14.11.1909 GOMORRAKOS Honesz Francisco.
                            > > > Thank you.
                            > > > Jean-Yves

                          • Zuzana Peer
                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013
                              I can help with translation into Slovak any time. Just let me know.
                              Zuzana

                              ________________________________

                              De : John <mailto:johnqadam%40yahoo.com>
                              À : mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com
                              Envoyé le : Jeudi 28 mars 2013 20h33

                              Banska Bystrica RC church records are online at https://www.familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FM99C-HSJ%3A255217239%3Fcc%3D1554443

                              --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@...> wrote:

                              > Thank you John !
                              > Religion is Roman Catholic.
                              > Jean-Yves
                              >
                              > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "John" <johnqadam@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Which religion?
                              > >
                              > > --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "jean-yves" <auclair.jeanyves@> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > Hello,
                              > > > Can someone find children
                              > > > 1) Stefan SIPOS born Banska Bystrica, married 28/09/1909 GOMORRAKOS Susanna Huslovitz
                              > > > 2) Maria SIPOS, Stefan's sister, married 14.11.1909 GOMORRAKOS Honesz Francisco.
                              > > > Thank you.
                              > > > Jean-Yves

                            • j-yves auclair
                              Message 14 of 14 , Mar 29, 2013