Surnames from Nov 1975 Slovak magazine

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013
      I have finally scanned some old magazines and ID'd surnames from the pages. If anyone would like a copy of the scanned page just let me know. Make sure to indicate the month and page number since I will be posting several issues. Thanks.

      p1 - Connolly
      p2 - Omiliak
      p3 - Zavatsky

      p5 - Cambalik, Slezak, Grutka, Babej, Krupa, Cernan
      p6 - Piroch, Hohos, Porubsky, Stolarik, Krajsa, Pogorelec
      p7 - Bonsiewich
      p8 - Demjanovich
      p9 - Slezak, Cernan, Cihlar, Lucan, Challan, Sagan

      p10 - Cvercko, Baco
      p11 - Suchon, Cvercko, Duric, Kudlac
      p12 - Titanic, Sidla
      p16 - Milander, Dilong