Surnames from Oct 1975 Slovak magazine

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2013
      I have finally scanned some old magazines and ID'd surnames from the pages. If anyone would like a copy of the scanned page just let me know. Make sure to indicate the month and page number since I will be posting several issues. Thanks.

      p1 - Corrato, Hruska, Drenen
      p5 - Hredzak, Grayson, Slezak
      p6 - Slezak, Harendza, Kocak
      p7 - Stofko, Egan

      p8 - Hodos, Kernan, Snock, Evanko, Zemanek
      p9 - Scheig, Olejar, Kucab, Corrato

      p11 - Franek, Pauco, Mamatey
      p12 - Bobusch, Klimchak
      p13 - Reigel, Osiecki, Glugosh, Bokor, Lijewski, Stofko
      p16 - Cenkner, Kovalcik, Osiecki, Kazmierczak
    • lrrykck
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2013
        Melissa

        Thank you for such a gracious offer...

         Would you please send me p1, p4,and p5 from Sept 75

         and p6 and p8 from Oct 75.

         My email is lkocik@...

         I'd like to return the favor somehow....if you need help researching someone or somethinglet me know.

        Thank you

        Larry Kocik