[S-R] Re: Looking for Village

  • t.salony
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 20, 2013
      Peter M.,
      YIKES. Thanks but I'll pass. I looked at the 2 posts numerous times before posting my question, but couldn't find a new portion. The nuns taught me that there's only one proper way to do anything. I've overcome most others things they battered into my head, but this simplistic way of thinking won't be changed...way too late.

      TOM
      :)