Re: [S-R] Re: Alexander and Irene Kozub

  • Allison W
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
      There are lots of Irene's in family but I believe she is the sister of my great grandfather Konstant Kelly or Kello.

      On Mar 19, 2013, at 7:59 PM, "triciadprice" <triciadprice@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Allison for responding! Which child of Irene Kozub is your relative?
      >
      > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Allison W <weickof4@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have connected with jtgen and am also a relation through Irene Kozub!!! Your blog looks like it may fill in some of the holes for jtgen. So exciting.
      > >
      > > weickof4@...
      > >
      > > On Mar 19, 2013, at 7:13 AM, "triciadprice" <triciadprice@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > > Jtgen96 is who I was addressing but just sent a personal message as well. I also wanted others researching the Kozub name to connect. Thanks!

    • triciadprice
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
        Allison, do you know the names of the parents of Konstant and Irene Kelly or Kello?

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
          >> Konstant's parents, Petrus and Helen.
          >>
          >> Do you have any other pictures? a picture of Konstant's sister Irene and her husband Alex Kozub and their family? No one seems to have any around -- they have all been thrown out. Jtgen was looking for this pic.
          >>
          >> Did you have any letters that had been saved? Jtgen's husband, Joe's mother had a letter that Joe's grandfather had received in 1922 from his niece in Slovakia -- the daughter of Joannes his brother. We have no idea why that one survived, but it really did help.

          Sent from Allison Weick
          weickof4@...

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
            Disregard my last question just saw your pictures of Alexander Kozub on your blog.

            On Mar 20, 2013, at 4:42 PM, Allison W <weickof4@...> wrote:

            > >> Konstant's parents, Petrus and Helen.
            > >>
            > >> Do you have any other pictures? a picture of Konstant's sister Irene and her husband Alex Kozub and their family? No one seems to have any around -- they have all been thrown out. Jtgen was looking for this pic.
            > >>
            > >> Did you have any letters that had been saved? Jtgen's husband, Joe's mother had a letter that Joe's grandfather had received in 1922 from his niece in Slovakia -- the daughter of Joannes his brother. We have no idea why that one survived, but it really did
            > weickof4@...
            >
            > On Mar 20, 2013, at 1:29 PM, "triciadprice" <triciadprice@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Allison, do you know the names of the parents of Konstant and Irene Kelly or Kello?
            > >
            > > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Allison W <weickof4@...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > There are lots of Irene's in family but I believe she is the sister of my great grandfather Konstant Kelly or Kello.

          • patskanovo
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 24, 2013
              Nice website !

              Dennis