Re: [S-R] Alexander and Irene Kozub

  • triciadprice
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
      Thanks Maxine! Good to know. I plan to go out there soon.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Maxine" <maxine96@...> wrote:

      > There are 2 cemeteries for St Johns of Perth Amboy. They are across the
      > street from each other in HOPELAWN, which borders Perth Amboy, NJ. I am also
      > from Perth Amboy, my grandfather was John Sasala and owned a Tavern. Hope
      > this helps.
      >
      > Maxine

    • Allison W
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
        There are lots of Irene's in family but I believe she is the sister of my great grandfather Konstant Kelly or Kello.

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
          Allison, do you know the names of the parents of Konstant and Irene Kelly or Kello?

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
            >> Konstant's parents, Petrus and Helen.
            >>
            >> Do you have any other pictures? a picture of Konstant's sister Irene and her husband Alex Kozub and their family? No one seems to have any around -- they have all been thrown out. Jtgen was looking for this pic.
            >>
            >> Did you have any letters that had been saved? Jtgen's husband, Joe's mother had a letter that Joe's grandfather had received in 1922 from his niece in Slovakia -- the daughter of Joannes his brother. We have no idea why that one survived, but it really did help.

            Sent from Allison Weick
            weickof4@...

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
              Disregard my last question just saw your pictures of Alexander Kozub on your blog.

              On Mar 20, 2013, at 4:42 PM, Allison W <weickof4@...> wrote:

              > >> Konstant's parents, Petrus and Helen.
              > >>
              > >> Do you have any other pictures? a picture of Konstant's sister Irene and her husband Alex Kozub and their family? No one seems to have any around -- they have all been thrown out. Jtgen was looking for this pic.
              > >>
              > >> Did you have any letters that had been saved? Jtgen's husband, Joe's mother had a letter that Joe's grandfather had received in 1922 from his niece in Slovakia -- the daughter of Joannes his brother. We have no idea why that one survived, but it really did
              > weickof4@...
              >
              > On Mar 20, 2013, at 1:29 PM, "triciadprice" <triciadprice@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Allison, do you know the names of the parents of Konstant and Irene Kelly or Kello?
              > >
              > > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Allison W <weickof4@...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > There are lots of Irene's in family but I believe she is the sister of my great grandfather Konstant Kelly or Kello.

            • patskanovo
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 24, 2013
                Nice website !

                Dennis