[S-R] Re: Alexander and Irene Kozub

  • triciadprice
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
      Thanks Allison for responding! Which child of Irene Kozub is your relative?

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Allison W <weickof4@...> wrote:

      > I have connected with jtgen and am also a relation through Irene Kozub!!! Your blog looks like it may fill in some of the holes for jtgen. So exciting.
      >
      > weickof4@...
      >
      > On Mar 19, 2013, at 7:13 AM, "triciadprice" <triciadprice@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Jtgen96 is who I was addressing but just sent a personal message as well. I also wanted others researching the Kozub name to connect. Thanks!
      > >
      > > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "John" <johnqadam@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > It is not clear who you are addressing with this message.

    • triciadprice
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
        Thanks Maxine! Good to know. I plan to go out there soon.

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Maxine" <maxine96@...> wrote:

        > There are 2 cemeteries for St Johns of Perth Amboy. They are across the
        > street from each other in HOPELAWN, which borders Perth Amboy, NJ. I am also
        > from Perth Amboy, my grandfather was John Sasala and owned a Tavern. Hope
        > this helps.
        >
        > Maxine

      • Allison W
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
          There are lots of Irene's in family but I believe she is the sister of my great grandfather Konstant Kelly or Kello.

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
            Allison, do you know the names of the parents of Konstant and Irene Kelly or Kello?

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
              >> Konstant's parents, Petrus and Helen.
              >>
              >> Do you have any other pictures? a picture of Konstant's sister Irene and her husband Alex Kozub and their family? No one seems to have any around -- they have all been thrown out. Jtgen was looking for this pic.
              >>
              >> Did you have any letters that had been saved? Jtgen's husband, Joe's mother had a letter that Joe's grandfather had received in 1922 from his niece in Slovakia -- the daughter of Joannes his brother. We have no idea why that one survived, but it really did help.

              Sent from Allison Weick
              weickof4@...

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
                Disregard my last question just saw your pictures of Alexander Kozub on your blog.

                On Mar 20, 2013, at 4:42 PM, Allison W <weickof4@...> wrote:

                > >> Konstant's parents, Petrus and Helen.
                > >>
                > >> Do you have any other pictures? a picture of Konstant's sister Irene and her husband Alex Kozub and their family? No one seems to have any around -- they have all been thrown out. Jtgen was looking for this pic.
                > >>
                > >> Did you have any letters that had been saved? Jtgen's husband, Joe's mother had a letter that Joe's grandfather had received in 1922 from his niece in Slovakia -- the daughter of Joannes his brother. We have no idea why that one survived, but it really did
                > weickof4@...
                >
                > On Mar 20, 2013, at 1:29 PM, "triciadprice" <triciadprice@...> wrote:
                >
                > > Allison, do you know the names of the parents of Konstant and Irene Kelly or Kello?
                > >
                > > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Allison W <weickof4@...> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > There are lots of Irene's in family but I believe she is the sister of my great grandfather Konstant Kelly or Kello.

              • patskanovo
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 24, 2013
                  Nice website !

                  Dennis