RE: [S-R] Alexander and Irene Kozub

  • Maxine
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
      There are 2 cemeteries for St Johns of Perth Amboy. They are across the
      street from each other in HOPELAWN, which borders Perth Amboy, NJ. I am also
      from Perth Amboy, my grandfather was John Sasala and owned a Tavern. Hope
      this helps.

      Maxine

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
        Thanks Allison for responding! Which child of Irene Kozub is your relative?

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
          Thanks Maxine! Good to know. I plan to go out there soon.

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Maxine" <maxine96@...> wrote:

          > There are 2 cemeteries for St Johns of Perth Amboy. They are across the
          > street from each other in HOPELAWN, which borders Perth Amboy, NJ. I am also
          > from Perth Amboy, my grandfather was John Sasala and owned a Tavern. Hope
          > this helps.
          >
          > Maxine

        • Allison W
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 19, 2013
            There are lots of Irene's in family but I believe she is the sister of my great grandfather Konstant Kelly or Kello.

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
              Allison, do you know the names of the parents of Konstant and Irene Kelly or Kello?

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
                >> Konstant's parents, Petrus and Helen.
                >>
                >> Do you have any other pictures? a picture of Konstant's sister Irene and her husband Alex Kozub and their family? No one seems to have any around -- they have all been thrown out. Jtgen was looking for this pic.
                >>
                >> Did you have any letters that had been saved? Jtgen's husband, Joe's mother had a letter that Joe's grandfather had received in 1922 from his niece in Slovakia -- the daughter of Joannes his brother. We have no idea why that one survived, but it really did help.

                Sent from Allison Weick
                weickof4@...

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 20, 2013
                  Disregard my last question just saw your pictures of Alexander Kozub on your blog.

                  On Mar 20, 2013, at 4:42 PM, Allison W <weickof4@...> wrote:

                  > >> Konstant's parents, Petrus and Helen.
                  > >>
                  > >> Do you have any other pictures? a picture of Konstant's sister Irene and her husband Alex Kozub and their family? No one seems to have any around -- they have all been thrown out. Jtgen was looking for this pic.
                  > >>
                  > >> Did you have any letters that had been saved? Jtgen's husband, Joe's mother had a letter that Joe's grandfather had received in 1922 from his niece in Slovakia -- the daughter of Joannes his brother. We have no idea why that one survived, but it really did
                  > weickof4@...
                  >
                  > On Mar 20, 2013, at 1:29 PM, "triciadprice" <triciadprice@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Allison, do you know the names of the parents of Konstant and Irene Kelly or Kello?
                  > >
                  > > --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Allison W <weickof4@...> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > There are lots of Irene's in family but I believe she is the sister of my great grandfather Konstant Kelly or Kello.

                • patskanovo
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 24, 2013
                    Nice website !

                    Dennis