1900 census page (line 22)

  • Rick Mayernik
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2013
      Hello

      Inserted here is a page from 1910 US census. I need help for person (my
      Great Grandmother, Mary Komer (Komar). on line 22

      What is written for language spoken (column 17)? All others listed appear to
      be English, but I cannot decipher for my Great Grandmother.

      Also, I am trying to obtain marriage document or immigration papers for Mary
      (born Repko) and John Komer (Komar)

      Thank you in advance for your help.

      Rick