Re: [S-R] Re: Website for Cyrillic Translation

  • Nat T
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hi Ron,

      Wow! Thank you for the website link to convert Cyrillic to English ...this is an amazing tool!!!!

      Thank you...I hope others in the group will find this site a useful tool.

      Natasha

      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 17, 2013
        Natasha,

        As we spoke,you need only contact Ivo....? He speaks some broken English and is very willing to help you as he is decsended from the same family....Ivo is quite capable of providing the information you need to complete your research....most of which now you know.

        Dennis