State Archives in Poland

  • kitkat99645
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2013
      I think I'm just going to go with the information I received with just Smolnik. Now that I know there are 13 records for Smolnik and 3 for Procisne what do I do now? Thanks K
    • Ron
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2013
        K,

        You are on both Slovak Roots and Galicia Forum on Yahoo Groups.

        Have you confused your search here, in Slovakia, with the one you are conducting in Poland with the Galicia group?

        I will comment on the Slovakia villages in a follow-up posting.

        Ron

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "kitkat99645" <kitkat99645@...> wrote:

        > I think I'm just going to go with the information I received with just Smolnik. Now that I know there are 13 records for Smolnik and 3 for Procisne what do I do now? Thanks K

      • Kathy Ax
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2013
          Yes it is so easy to do that. Sorry everyone for using up your time on a wild goose chase. In Slovakia I need to gather information on Sztraczena and Stepfanovce. Again I apologize. K