RE: [S-R] download utility for FAMILY SEARCH

  • Julie Mark
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 9 11:29 AM
      Oh no! I watched the you tube tutorial last week and was planning to
      download the program and use it (even thought about a year ago I did the
      painstaking task of going through each page one by one and saving).

      Does anyone know if you have the program if it will still work on the
      records? If so, would anyone be willing to email me the zip file?

      Julie

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 9 8:08 PM
        Thank you all for input.....had a tutorial from my grandson and now
        know what to do using my Mac and iPhoto. Now it seems simple...lol

        Bernardine (Deanie)