Re: [S-R] New "Street Views" on Slovakia Google Maps now available

  • lrrykck
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 8, 2013
      Judy and Tom

       Thank you....

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: "Judy" <hogelj@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 4:22:31 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] New "Street Views" on Slovakia Google Maps now available

      Another way to do it is to use the "snipping tool" in Windows

      Snipping Tool is an application that is a screen-capture tool that allows taking screenshots (called snips) of an open window, rectangular areas, a free-form area, or the entire screen. Snips can then be annotated using a mouse or a tablet, saved as an image file (PNG, GIF, or JPEG file) or an MHTML file, or e-mailed.

      I've had it for so long on my computer, I can't remember how it was installed.  If you google it, I'm sure you can find how to install it.  It allows you to snip any sized part or all of the screen, then save or paste into documents just as Tom described.