1869 Census records for the former Zemplen county

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6 7:17 AM
      Has anyone looked at the records that are now on line for the 1869 Census of the former Zemplen County. They appear to be mislabeled. I did not check all the records listed for Zemplen but the ones that I did check were all for Saros County and not for Zemplen.
      CK
    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6 10:57 AM
        I checked the first ten (or so) listings and you are CORRECT. I have reported this to LDS techies.