Re: ZAHORCHAK/John Q.

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
      Dennis, great memory.

      Our Zahorcak clan was from the area just east of Michalovce. It seems that the current reference is much further west, if I understand correctly.

      In other news, the ADAM clan elder will celebrate her 105th birthday on April 27 and we will be in Perryopolis, PA, to celebrate.

      The folks in Slovakia keep asking about our next visit, which may be in the fall.

      All this came as a result of our genealogy hobby.

      Best thing that I ever did!

      > John,
      >
      > There is a very active thread on Ancestry that recently came alive since our search....
      >
      > Dennis
      >
      > http://boards.ancestry.com/thread.aspx?o=30&m=380.1.1.3.3.2.1.3.1.1.1.1.1.1.2&p=localities.ceeurope.slovakia.bratislava

    • patskanovo
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2013
        John...
        I am glad to hear the wonderful news. 105 ? WOW!
        It is indeed an interesting hobby.

        Dennis