Re: [S-R] Janos Sugar

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1, 2013

      Great, glad you found it.

      From: Carl <carl.kotlarchik@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Janos Sugar

      Caye,
      The baptism record for Janos Sugar was from a Greek Catholic Church.
      CK

      --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick wrote:

      > The surname SUGAR is Jewish.  Hope that helps.
      >

      > Caye

    • Nat T
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 7, 2013
        I was doing a search on the LDS on my family (Terek) and I noticed that the Terek's had married into the Sugar family and vice versa at several times. This was found in the Pcolina and Snina records from the Greek Catholic Church.

        Natasha

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick wrote:

        > The surname SUGAR is Jewish.  Hope that helps.
        >

        > Caye

      • patskanovo
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 8, 2013
          Natasha,