Re: Csutek, Cutek, Shutek, Shudic

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1, 2013
      Wow! "t.salony" that was exactly him to the correct birth date in the Slovak Baptism records! I am SO grateful for your help. That is incredible. He was a locksmith? hmmmm. I wonder how that fit in with his younger brothers being laborers. And to know that he was here in 1890 1893 fits in because that was when Anna came over (appr 1893) She more than likely came with Joseph as her contact. And his younger brother Steven most likely would be his contact when he came a second time.Very interesting. It says he was married, but now I have no idea who his wife and children were were or whether they lived in the States or Klubina. next mystery for me to solve. :)

      Deborah