Re: Janos Sugar

  • Robert Vonberge
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 28, 2013
      I want to thank all of you for the quick response on my post about Janos
      Sugar. carl has translated the file and has given me a film number to
      follow up on. this has been a great find for my wifes family , I now need
      to get the film and do some digging. I am amazed at all tha info the LDS
      has and will now spend time learning the proceedures ry in Germany

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 1 6:52 AM

        Great, glad you found it.

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 7 11:43 AM
          I was doing a search on the LDS on my family (Terek) and I noticed that the Terek's had married into the Sugar family and vice versa at several times. This was found in the Pcolina and Snina records from the Greek Catholic Church.

          Natasha

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick wrote:

          > The surname SUGAR is Jewish.  Hope that helps.
          >

          > Caye

        • patskanovo
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 8 8:17 AM
            Natasha,