Re: [S-R] Janos Sugar

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 28, 2013

      The surname SUGAR is Jewish.  Hope that helps.

      Caye

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 28, 2013
        Caye,
        The baptism record for Janos Sugar was from a Greek Catholic Church.
        CK

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:

        > The surname SUGAR is Jewish.  Hope that helps.
        >

        > Caye

      • Robert Vonberge
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 28, 2013
          I want to thank all of you for the quick response on my post about Janos
          Sugar. carl has translated the file and has given me a film number to
          follow up on. this has been a great find for my wifes family , I now need
          to get the film and do some digging. I am amazed at all tha info the LDS
          has and will now spend time learning the proceedures ry in Germany

        • Caye Caswick
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 1, 2013

            Great, glad you found it.

            --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick wrote:

            > The surname SUGAR is Jewish.  Hope that helps.
            >

            > Caye

          • Nat T
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 7, 2013
              I was doing a search on the LDS on my family (Terek) and I noticed that the Terek's had married into the Sugar family and vice versa at several times. This was found in the Pcolina and Snina records from the Greek Catholic Church.

              Natasha

              --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick wrote:

              > The surname SUGAR is Jewish.  Hope that helps.
              >

              > Caye

            • patskanovo
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 8, 2013
                Natasha,