Re: [S-R] Village ?

  • davidsadventure4
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 27, 2013
      Dear Joanne:

      If you can provide any additional background information as to where and
      how you learned about "STUTNICK" and PIESTANY, I think that it may be helpful
      in the search to locate it.

      Otherwise, you may find yourself on the proverbial "wild goose chase"
      looking at villages with similar names. I have been there before myself in my
      own research, and I found that the additional information helped me to
      corroborate the evidence and locate the correct village (in my case, the village
      where my paternal grandmother was born), which was in an area different
      than what I had originally assumed. I hope that this helps a little.

      Best regards,

      David

      In a message dated 2/27/2013 4:04:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      ccaswick@... writes:

      How about STEBNIK, near Bardejov?