?

  • john winslow
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 1999
      I'm still not sure if I subscribed correctly and can send and receive
      messages ?? If this goes through , I must be OK. Fran Winslow
    • William M. Toohey Jr.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 1999
        John:

        You are coming through clear as a bell.

        Diana Toohey

        At 05:14 AM 8/15/99 -0400, you wrote:
        >From: "john winslow" <JOFRA@...>
        >
        > I'm still not sure if I subscribed correctly and can send and receive
        >messages ?? If this goes through , I must be OK. Fran Winslow

        >ONElist users: YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
        >Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.
        >For details, go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

      • Salena Moffat
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 1999
          Fran--Receiving you loud and clear. :) Welcome to the list!

          Salena Moffat

          >From: "john winslow" <JOFRA@...>
          >To: <slovak-roots@onelist.com>
          >Subject: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] ?
          >Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 05:14:18 -0400
          >
          >From: "john winslow" <JOFRA@...>
          >
          > I'm still not sure if I subscribed correctly and can send and receive
          >messages ?? If this goes through , I must be OK. Fran Winslow

          >ONElist users: YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
          >Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.
          >For details, go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

          "Ti si u mojim srdce naveky."
        • Andrea Vangor
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 1999
            Hello, Fran. You are coming through fine.