Marriage Records Liptovska Luzna

  • mhuba
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
      Are the marriage records of Liptovska Luzna available on line
    • CurtB
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
        mhuba,
        Yes, they are online. You will find them them in the FHL collection listed under the Roman Catholic records - Ruzemberok district - Liptovska Luzsna.

        Curt B.

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "mhuba" <illy@...> wrote:

        > Are the marriage records of Liptovska Luzna available on line

      • MGMojher
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
          I have provided a link to the Liptovska Luzna records online. As you can see they end in 1847. It may well be that the newer records have not been cataloged yet. Next is the names Liptovska Luzna has been know by throughout its history. Liptovska is located in the okres/district of Ruzomberok and the kraj/region of Zilinsky. It was located in the Hungarian county of Liptov.
          Liptovská Lúžna RK/ZI liptov.
          1773 Lusna, 1786 Luschna, 1808 Luzsna, Lósna, Lužna, 1863–1895 Luzsna, 1898–1913 Lúzsna, 1920 Lužna, 1927– Liptovská Lúžna
          a.. Slovakia, Church and Synagogue Books, 1592-1910
          b.. Roman Catholic (Rímsko-katolícká cirkev)
          c.. Ružomberok
          d.. Liptovská Lúžna Baptisms, marriages, deaths (Krsty, manželstvá, úmrtia) 1787-1847 - https://familysearch.org/search/image/index#uri=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Frecords%2Fwaypoint%2FM99C-HG6%3A572125087%3Fcc%3D1554443

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
            >>> Are the marriage records of Liptovska Luzna available on line <<<

            You have received two previous partial answers.

            The later records contain information that is too recent and so that information is available on film ONLY at your LDS Family History Center.

            Krsty 1847-1855 Birmovaní 1939, 1933, 1927 Krsty 1855-1866 Manželstvá 1855-1883 Úmrtia 1855-1873 Krsty 1867-1895 Manželstvá 1844-1855 Úmrtia 1844-1855 Birmovaní 1911 Manželstvá 1884-1895 Úmrtia 1874-1892 - FHL INTL Film [ 1983123 Items 1-7 ]

            Order it online and then wait about a month for delivery to your FHC.