Re: [S-R] Karel Plicka's magnificent photos

  • Zuzana Peer
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 22, 2013
      Hi everybody,
      I'm new member here. I'm Slovak living in TN (new US citizen) and I love History and Genealogy. Just finished my Genealogy in Trencin area.
      I have to tell you guys: you are doing fantastic job! I'm amazed how many information about Slovakia you have and were able to find and how good are you in reading and understanding old Slovak/Hungarian record. You have to dill with 3 languages-Slovak, Latin and Hungarian. You even were able to recognize Karol Plickas' pictures (I have more of them). Great !
      Please, let me know if I can help somehow.
      Zuzana (Susanna in Latin)

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 22, 2013
        >>> I love History and Genealogy. Just finished my Genealogy in Trencin area.<<<

        Zuzana, you are NEVER finished your genealogy!
      • Patricia Ehret
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 23, 2013
          Thank you Peter!  I appreciate your help!

          Patricia Ehret

          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 23, 2013
            My husband possible is a distant relation but his Ehret family moved west 100 years ago.
            So, sorry no connection but the funny thing is that my father-in-laws name is Howell.

            Patricia Ehret

            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 23, 2013
              Thank you John!

              Patricia Ehret