Re: [S-R] Re: Where to request official copy of baptismal record?

  • Peter Nagy
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 21, 2013
      Patricia,

      The seat of Registry office for Lesne is Nacina Ves
      http://www.nacinaves.sk/-contact

      Peter

      Patricia Ehret wrote / napísal(a):
      > Dear Peter,
      >
      > Birthplace and date: Leszna, Michalovce (NagyMihaly in Hungarian)
      > Zemplen Co., Hungary now Lesne or Lesna, Michalovce, Zemplin Co.,
      > Slovakia. Date: November 6th, 1908. Baptism November 8th, 1908 at
      > St. Nicholas Greek Catholic Church in Puste-Cemerne, Michalovce,
      > Zemplen Co. Baptismal certificate says Eparchy was Michalovce bottom
      > has a Uzhorogod stamp which is now part of Ukraine.
      >
      > Thanks so much for your trouble!
      >
      > Patricia
    • Zuzana Peer
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 22, 2013
        Hi everybody,
        I'm new member here. I'm Slovak living in TN (new US citizen) and I love History and Genealogy. Just finished my Genealogy in Trencin area.
        I have to tell you guys: you are doing fantastic job! I'm amazed how many information about Slovakia you have and were able to find and how good are you in reading and understanding old Slovak/Hungarian record. You have to dill with 3 languages-Slovak, Latin and Hungarian. You even were able to recognize Karol Plickas' pictures (I have more of them). Great !
        Please, let me know if I can help somehow.
        Zuzana (Susanna in Latin)

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 22, 2013
          >>> I love History and Genealogy. Just finished my Genealogy in Trencin area.<<<

          Zuzana, you are NEVER finished your genealogy!
        • Patricia Ehret
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 23, 2013
            Thank you Peter!  I appreciate your help!

            Patricia Ehret

            ________________________________
            The seat of Registry office for Lesne is Nacina Ves
            http://www.nacinaves.sk/-contact

            Peter

            Patricia Ehret wrote / napísal(a):
            > Dear Peter,
            >
            > Birthplace and date: Leszna, Michalovce (NagyMihaly in Hungarian)
            > Zemplen Co., Hungary now Lesne or Lesna, Michalovce, Zemplin Co.,
            > Slovakia. Date: November 6th, 1908. Baptism November 8th, 1908 at
            > St. Nicholas Greek Catholic Church in Puste-Cemerne, Michalovce,
            > Zemplen Co. Baptismal certificate says Eparchy was Michalovce bottom
            > has a Uzhorogod stamp which is now part of Ukraine.
            >
            > Thanks so much for your trouble!
            >
            > Patricia

          • Patricia Ehret
            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 23, 2013
              My husband possible is a distant relation but his Ehret family moved west 100 years ago.
              So, sorry no connection but the funny thing is that my father-in-laws name is Howell.

              Patricia Ehret

              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 23, 2013
                Thank you John!

                Patricia Ehret