Re: [S-R] Re: More help for Triscsik, Ondercso in areas of Sabinov, Jarovnice

  • Bette Triscik
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
      Thanks,
      John that is house #68 and the spelling of the surnames are close. In Jernye #
      65 there are 4 Triscsik's listed and #65 was once listed as the home
      of NEIJTUSZ TRISCSIK and Anna Ondercso on the baptism record of their daughter,
      Erzebet, 15 Nov, 1876. Image, Entry 44

      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1-18045-83450-25?cc=1554443&wc=M99C-FVL:n1550137223

      Maybe both houses were homes of my family with siblings/ cousins/etc/
      I'll get more info but keep these facts.
      Bette

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 16, 2013
        I am glad that you are making significant progress.

        Come back with outstanding questions or issues as we may lost track.