Hungarian - English Dictionary

  • genmom4
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      I only recently discovered that Google Books offers a free ebook Hungarian English Dictionary that you can download to your computer or reader device.

      You can find it under the Google Books site as English-Hungarian dictionary (Vol. 2) by Ferencz Bizonfy. It was published in 1886.

      Personally, I find this to be a valuable resources when attempting to decipher Hungarian comments in the Slovak Church registries.

      I wanted to share this with the Slovak Roots community since many of the records were kept in the old Hungarian language.

      Barbara