how do you find the church listings on ancestry .com

  • hmsbob
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      what do i have to do, and where do i look for information on the church
      records that they put on ancestry. step by step if possible. its been so
      long since i searched for family records forgot how to and then find out
      they were inputed by ancestry. can the records be obtained from the old way.
      if so how do i do that. i know its been a long time. thanks for any help

      bob magac

    • patskanovo
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
        Bob,

        If you click "Search" on Ancestry a drop down box will allow you to select the "Card Catalog" Click on your choosen subject and enter the search field as you would from the main page....

        I am not sure what is meant by the old way? Where and who are you searching for?

        Dennis