Re: [S-R] Slovak Town Websites for LOZIN, DUPLIN & RAKOCZ

  • martha.andras
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 26, 2013
      Hi Peter & David,

      Yes - Duplin & Rakovcik are both in Saris. I have been working on my family tree for a long time and I do have my ancestors documented in both towns as well as my husband's ancestors in Lozin (Zemplin County). In case there are any new comers the names I am researching are PUNDCZAK (Duplin), KUNDRAT (Rakovcik) and ANDRAS or ANDRASOV (Lozin or Suche).

      Thank you for the suggestions regarding town websites. I will report back what I find! This group has been very helpful to me in the past and I do read every post!

      Martha