Re: [S-R] Re: TRISIK/ TRISICK / TRESICK / TURAK relatives

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 26, 2013
      Betty,

      In the Slovak Pride DB we have 2 people listing Ondercso from Jarovnice
      get back to me if you would like their contact information.

      helene
      helenezx@...

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 27, 2013
        Thanks Helene,
        Yes I would like their contact info.
        Thanks, Bette
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, helene cincebeaux wrote:

        > Betty,
        >
        > In the Slovak Pride DB we have 2 people listing Ondercso from Jarovnice
        > get back to me if you would like their contact information.
        >
        > helene
        > helenezx@...

      • Richard Ganofsky
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 27, 2013
          I know a guy and he is searching a family named TRUSNIK

          You think it can be a variation?????