Re: [S-R] Re: Need help deciphering an 'occupation'.

  • htcstech
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
      Hello Bob,

      Unfortunately, attachments are not allowed with this group. The only way
      you can do this is to provide a link, upload it as a file to the SR group
      via Yahoo, or attach it to an email directly to a group member.
      As I can read Hungarian to some degree, I can give it a go, so you can send
      a copy to htcstech@...
      I can upload the file for you.
      Others might be interested too.

      Regards