Re: [S-R] Re: Need help deciphering an 'occupation'.

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
      >Bob, I don't think your attachment will work. You will have to post
      >it as a file on the group web page.

      Regards
      Nick
    • htcstech
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
        Hello Bob,

        Unfortunately, attachments are not allowed with this group. The only way
        you can do this is to provide a link, upload it as a file to the SR group
        via Yahoo, or attach it to an email directly to a group member.
        As I can read Hungarian to some degree, I can give it a go, so you can send
        a copy to htcstech@...
        I can upload the file for you.
        Others might be interested too.

        Regards