Re: [S-R] Re: Translation Help

  • Sandra & John Panzitta
    Message 1 of 75 , Jan 18, 2013
      Great - Thank you! How should I interpret the information? I am guessing the questions are pertaining to area of birth. Does this statement translate that Andrew was born in the Uhorska district of Saros county?

      Sandra
      On Jan 18, 2013, at 9:26 PM, William C. Wormuth wrote:

      > Curt
      >
      > Correct, aditionaly: There are three villages: Krajná Bystrá; Krajná Pol'ana; Krajná Porúbka.
      >
      > There are also towns Krajné and Krajné Čierno.
      >
      > Z Bohom,
      >
      > Vilo

    • Armata, Joseph R
      Message 75 of 75 , Aug 13
        The first part of the note is in Latin, and says there were twins, but the girl was stillborn. The last part is in Hungarian (jarasbirosag? and nyomores?).

        Joe