Re: [S-R] Re: Kapustik in Zvolen

  • j-yves auclair
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2013
      Thank you dear John.
      Yes I have seen Horna Micina is from 1737 to 1777 and I thought after it was in the books of Banska.
      But you confirm I can find Micina until now.
      I think there is a family history center in Clermont-Ferrand (near 100 km from my house). So, if I have no help from Slovakia (I wrote also to the town hall, but perhaps I am wrong), I shall go Clermont during summer.
      Jean-Yves Auclair

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
        Dear John,
        I tried to have informations about Family Center in Clermont-Ferrand.
        They have no films , but their church is opened only on sundays for offices.
        Perhaps somebody living near Horna Micina could help me ?
        Thank you.

        > Horna Micina:
        >
        > Only the following records are online:
        > Baptisms, marriages, deaths (Krsty, manželstvá, úmrtia) 1737-1777
        >
        > The relevant film (for you) has records up to 1938 and so can only be viewed on film at an LDS Family History Centre in your area.

      • John
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
          >>> I tried to have informations about Family Center in Clermont-Ferrand. They have no films, but their church is opened only on sundays for offices. <<<

          Centre d' Histoire Familiale de Clermont-Ferrand, France
          298 rue de l Oradou
          CLERMONT-FERRAND, 63000
          FRANCE
          +33 4-7327-5036
          open by appt.

          45 rue Gaston Charlet
          LIMOGES, 87000
          FRANCE
          +33 0 55012114
          Hours T 14:30-18:00;
          F 17:00-18:00;
          Sa 9:00-12:30.
          Closures: The center will be closed from Wednesday 8 July until Monday 31 August, 2009

          10 avenue de Verdun
          ECULLY, 69130
          FRANCE
          +33 478 3331 79
          Hours T, Th 14:00-19:00;
          W 9:00-18:00;
          Sa 10:00-17:0

          Evangelical Lutheran Church parish registers of baptisms, marriages, deaths for Hornia Mičiná (Horní Mičina), Slovakia formerly Felső-Micsinye (Felschő-Micschinye, Felsőmicsinye), Zólyom, Hungary.

          Úmrtia 1818-1860 (str. 74-216) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 1 ]
          Krsty 1862-1895 (str. 1-177) -- Manželstvá 1883-1895 (str. 1-46) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 2 ]
          Úmrtia 1860-1895 (str. 3-176) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 3 ]
          Úmrtia 1895-1950 (str. 1-279) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 4 ]
        • j-yves auclair
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
            Thank you again,
            But I confirm that it is impossible to make an appointment in Clermont. This is a disc when answering the phone. We are invited to attend the Sunday office.
            Limoges and Ecully are a bit far for me. As I have come to Banska in August, I will go directly to the mayor.
            I regreat to do not have help from Slovakia.
            Best regards.

            >>> I tried to have informations about Family Center in Clermont-Ferrand. They have no films, but their church is opened only on sundays for offices. <<<

            Centre d' Histoire Familiale de Clermont-Ferrand, France
            298 rue de l Oradou
            CLERMONT-FERRAND, 63000
            FRANCE
            +33 4-7327-5036
            open by appt.

            45 rue Gaston Charlet
            LIMOGES, 87000
            FRANCE
            +33 0 55012114
            Hours T 14:30-18:00;
            F 17:00-18:00;
            Sa 9:00-12:30.
            Closures: The center will be closed from Wednesday 8 July until Monday 31 August, 2009

            10 avenue de Verdun
            ECULLY, 69130
            FRANCE
            +33 478 3331 79
            Hours T, Th 14:00-19:00;
            W 9:00-18:00;
            Sa 10:00-17:0

            Evangelical Lutheran Church parish registers of baptisms, marriages, deaths for Hornia Miciná (Horní Micina), Slovakia formerly Felso-Micsinye (Felscho-Micschinye, Felsomicsinye), Zólyom, Hungary.

            Úmrtia 1818-1860 (str. 74-216) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 1 ]
            Krsty 1862-1895 (str. 1-177) -- Manzelstvá 1883-1895 (str. 1-46) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 2 ]