Re: Kapustik in Zvolen

  • John
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2013
      >>> His grandmother was Maria TUREKOVA born in HORNA MICINA 09/12/1883. I have a copy of his birth certificate, but I have not found in familysearch.org. <<<

      Horna Micina:

      Only the following records are online:
      Baptisms, marriages, deaths (Krsty, manželstvá, úmrtia) 1737-1777

      The relevant film (for you) has records up to 1938 and so can only be viewed on film at an LDS Family History Centre in your area.
    • j-yves auclair
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2013
        Thank you dear John.
        Yes I have seen Horna Micina is from 1737 to 1777 and I thought after it was in the books of Banska.
        But you confirm I can find Micina until now.
        I think there is a family history center in Clermont-Ferrand (near 100 km from my house). So, if I have no help from Slovakia (I wrote also to the town hall, but perhaps I am wrong), I shall go Clermont during summer.
        Jean-Yves Auclair

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
          Dear John,
          I tried to have informations about Family Center in Clermont-Ferrand.
          They have no films , but their church is opened only on sundays for offices.
          Perhaps somebody living near Horna Micina could help me ?
          Thank you.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
            >>> I tried to have informations about Family Center in Clermont-Ferrand. They have no films, but their church is opened only on sundays for offices. <<<

            Centre d' Histoire Familiale de Clermont-Ferrand, France
            298 rue de l Oradou
            CLERMONT-FERRAND, 63000
            FRANCE
            +33 4-7327-5036
            open by appt.

            45 rue Gaston Charlet
            LIMOGES, 87000
            FRANCE
            +33 0 55012114
            Hours T 14:30-18:00;
            F 17:00-18:00;
            Sa 9:00-12:30.
            Closures: The center will be closed from Wednesday 8 July until Monday 31 August, 2009

            10 avenue de Verdun
            ECULLY, 69130
            FRANCE
            +33 478 3331 79
            Hours T, Th 14:00-19:00;
            W 9:00-18:00;
            Sa 10:00-17:0

            Evangelical Lutheran Church parish registers of baptisms, marriages, deaths for Hornia Mičiná (Horní Mičina), Slovakia formerly Felső-Micsinye (Felschő-Micschinye, Felsőmicsinye), Zólyom, Hungary.

            Úmrtia 1818-1860 (str. 74-216) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 1 ]
            Krsty 1862-1895 (str. 1-177) -- Manželstvá 1883-1895 (str. 1-46) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 2 ]
            Úmrtia 1860-1895 (str. 3-176) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 3 ]
            Úmrtia 1895-1950 (str. 1-279) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 4 ]
          • j-yves auclair
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
              Thank you again,
              But I confirm that it is impossible to make an appointment in Clermont. This is a disc when answering the phone. We are invited to attend the Sunday office.
              Limoges and Ecully are a bit far for me. As I have come to Banska in August, I will go directly to the mayor.
              I regreat to do not have help from Slovakia.
              Best regards.

              >>> I tried to have informations about Family Center in Clermont-Ferrand. They have no films, but their church is opened only on sundays for offices. <<<

              Centre d' Histoire Familiale de Clermont-Ferrand, France
              298 rue de l Oradou
              CLERMONT-FERRAND, 63000
              FRANCE
              +33 4-7327-5036
              open by appt.

              45 rue Gaston Charlet
              LIMOGES, 87000
              FRANCE
              +33 0 55012114
              Hours T 14:30-18:00;
              F 17:00-18:00;
              Sa 9:00-12:30.
              Closures: The center will be closed from Wednesday 8 July until Monday 31 August, 2009

              10 avenue de Verdun
              ECULLY, 69130
              FRANCE
              +33 478 3331 79
              Hours T, Th 14:00-19:00;
              W 9:00-18:00;
              Sa 10:00-17:0

              Evangelical Lutheran Church parish registers of baptisms, marriages, deaths for Hornia Miciná (Horní Micina), Slovakia formerly Felso-Micsinye (Felscho-Micschinye, Felsomicsinye), Zólyom, Hungary.

              Úmrtia 1818-1860 (str. 74-216) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 1 ]
              Krsty 1862-1895 (str. 1-177) -- Manzelstvá 1883-1895 (str. 1-46) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 2 ]