Kapustik in Zvolen

  • j-yves auclair
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2013
      Hello dear friends Slovak
      Thank you for accepting me in your group.
      I'm trying to help a friend France looking family in Slovakia.
      His grandmother was Maria TUREKOVA born in HORNA MICINA 09/12/1883. I have a copy of his birth certificate, but I have not found in familysearch.org.
      She married Frantisek SIPOS Stefan and I'll do another mail to family SIPOS. They had a girl Antonia SIPOS born 1920 Banska Bystrica who had children in France.
      Maria TUREKOVA was first married to Mr. SIMCIK and had Anna, who is an aunt of my friend. She was perhaps born 04/19/1909 in Ulanka, but I have not been able to verify. Anna Simcikova married Mr KAPUSTIK.
      She had 3 children: Veronika, Stela and Juraj , who was born in 1936. Her mother died at the birth of the boy and she was buried in the cemetery of ZVOLEN (1936).
      Is there anyone among the members of the region to tell me if the grave is in the cemetery.
      We're looking for 3 children who may still be alive or may have children.
      Thank you for your help. My English is bad and I ask help google to translate.
      If I make mistakes with the rules of the group, it is involuntary. Tell me. Thank you all. I come every year Slovakia and during the summer, I shall try to search in surroundings Zvolen.
      I have tried on facebook (many Kapustik), but I have no answer.
      Jean-Yves AUCLAIR

    • John
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2013
        >>> His grandmother was Maria TUREKOVA born in HORNA MICINA 09/12/1883. I have a copy of his birth certificate, but I have not found in familysearch.org. <<<

        Horna Micina:

        Only the following records are online:
        Baptisms, marriages, deaths (Krsty, manželstvá, úmrtia) 1737-1777

        The relevant film (for you) has records up to 1938 and so can only be viewed on film at an LDS Family History Centre in your area.
      • j-yves auclair
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 17, 2013
          Thank you dear John.
          Yes I have seen Horna Micina is from 1737 to 1777 and I thought after it was in the books of Banska.
          But you confirm I can find Micina until now.
          I think there is a family history center in Clermont-Ferrand (near 100 km from my house). So, if I have no help from Slovakia (I wrote also to the town hall, but perhaps I am wrong), I shall go Clermont during summer.
          Jean-Yves Auclair

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
            Dear John,
            I tried to have informations about Family Center in Clermont-Ferrand.
            They have no films , but their church is opened only on sundays for offices.
            Perhaps somebody living near Horna Micina could help me ?
            Thank you.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
              >>> I tried to have informations about Family Center in Clermont-Ferrand. They have no films, but their church is opened only on sundays for offices. <<<

              Centre d' Histoire Familiale de Clermont-Ferrand, France
              298 rue de l Oradou
              CLERMONT-FERRAND, 63000
              FRANCE
              +33 4-7327-5036
              open by appt.

              45 rue Gaston Charlet
              LIMOGES, 87000
              FRANCE
              +33 0 55012114
              Hours T 14:30-18:00;
              F 17:00-18:00;
              Sa 9:00-12:30.
              Closures: The center will be closed from Wednesday 8 July until Monday 31 August, 2009

              10 avenue de Verdun
              ECULLY, 69130
              FRANCE
              +33 478 3331 79
              Hours T, Th 14:00-19:00;
              W 9:00-18:00;
              Sa 10:00-17:0

              Evangelical Lutheran Church parish registers of baptisms, marriages, deaths for Hornia Mičiná (Horní Mičina), Slovakia formerly Felső-Micsinye (Felschő-Micschinye, Felsőmicsinye), Zólyom, Hungary.

              Úmrtia 1818-1860 (str. 74-216) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 1 ]
              Krsty 1862-1895 (str. 1-177) -- Manželstvá 1883-1895 (str. 1-46) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 2 ]
              Úmrtia 1860-1895 (str. 3-176) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 3 ]
              Úmrtia 1895-1950 (str. 1-279) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 4 ]
            • j-yves auclair
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 25, 2013
                Thank you again,
                But I confirm that it is impossible to make an appointment in Clermont. This is a disc when answering the phone. We are invited to attend the Sunday office.
                Limoges and Ecully are a bit far for me. As I have come to Banska in August, I will go directly to the mayor.
                I regreat to do not have help from Slovakia.
                Best regards.

                >>> I tried to have informations about Family Center in Clermont-Ferrand. They have no films, but their church is opened only on sundays for offices. <<<

                Centre d' Histoire Familiale de Clermont-Ferrand, France
                298 rue de l Oradou
                CLERMONT-FERRAND, 63000
                FRANCE
                +33 4-7327-5036
                open by appt.

                45 rue Gaston Charlet
                LIMOGES, 87000
                FRANCE
                +33 0 55012114
                Hours T 14:30-18:00;
                F 17:00-18:00;
                Sa 9:00-12:30.
                Closures: The center will be closed from Wednesday 8 July until Monday 31 August, 2009

                10 avenue de Verdun
                ECULLY, 69130
                FRANCE
                +33 478 3331 79
                Hours T, Th 14:00-19:00;
                W 9:00-18:00;
                Sa 10:00-17:0

                Evangelical Lutheran Church parish registers of baptisms, marriages, deaths for Hornia Miciná (Horní Micina), Slovakia formerly Felso-Micsinye (Felscho-Micschinye, Felsomicsinye), Zólyom, Hungary.

                Úmrtia 1818-1860 (str. 74-216) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 1 ]
                Krsty 1862-1895 (str. 1-177) -- Manzelstvá 1883-1895 (str. 1-46) - VAULT INTL Film [ 2269176 Item 2 ]