HISTORICAL PHOTOGRAPHS OF SLOVAKIA

  • davidsadventure4
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2013
      Hello all:

      For all of you on Facebook, there are historical photographs of Slovakia
      that are published by "Slovensko na historickych fotografiach"

      _https://www.facebook.com/pages/Slovensko-na-historickych-fotografiach/10721
      8409358728_
      (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Slovensko-na-historickych-fotografiach/107218409358728)

      Just go to this page and hit "LIKE" and you will then be periodically
      updated when additional photographs are added. I have seen some amazing old
      photographs of Slovakia from this site on Facebook. I highly recommend it.

      Best regards,

      David