CSAGSI Program: Keeping Track of People - The 1940 Census

  • Samantha Chmelik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013
      Hi,

      If you are in the Chicagoland area, the Czech and Slovak American Genealogy Society of Illinois invites you to our January program about the 1940 census.  Jane Haldeman from the Illinois State Genealogical Society will explain how the 1940 U.S. Federal Census contains unique information that can tell you interesting details about your ancestors.

      Date:  January 26, 2013     Time:  1:30 PM      Cost:  Free

      Location: First Presbyterian Church of LaGrange at 150 S. Ashland Avenue in LaGrange Illinois

      For further information:  http://www.csagsi.org or schmelik@...

      Hope to see you there,
      Samantha Chmelik